Catering to the needs of our residents, our facility offers these amenities and basic services*:
- Room, with linens and housekeeping provided
- Daily Social and Recreational opportunities
- Local Transportation on a scheduled, time-available basis. Disabled accessable van available.
- Medication supervision/assistance. Your choice of pharmacy.
- Resident Registered Nurse
- Personal Care (eating,bathing,dressing,et cetera)
- Telephone hook-ups (at resident's expense)
- Support Services (Third Party). Locating services such as physicians, legal, clergy, financial, ombudsman, transportation, family, et cetera.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with areas for visiting, gardening, walking, and other recreational activities.
- Daily ride to Livingston or surrounding areas, duck feedings, followed by icecream/hot chocolate treats.
- Shopping excursions to the mall and surrounding areas.
- Pets! We have a variety of cats and dogs in our household for entertainment and companionship. Resident pets are welcome upon prior approval.**
We offer private and semi-private rooms, all of which have been individually decorated to create a home-like atmosphere. Rooms are maintained inorder to provide a fresh, cozy feel. Each room has a view of our beautifully landscapped grounds, rose gardens, or mountains.
Social and Recreational Opportunites Resident social and recreational opportunities are focused around the individual intrests of the residents. There are both planned and spontaneous social and recreational activities daily. Residents are encouraged to share their stories amongst themselves, with staff, and visitors. Spontaneous sing-alongs, dancing, and games have all been known to pop up. Planned activities include a daily ride to surrounding areas, concerts, day trips, shopping, beauty parlor visits, and trips to the Senior Center. Recomendations and special requests are welcome.
Special Occasion Celebrations
We at Hamilton House love to celebrate, anything and everything! Resident birthdays and holidays are always special, but we also celebrate milestone events in the resident and their families lives, babyshowers, tea parties, graduations, and any other reason we can come up with. Extensive decoration and planning goes into every event so it is truly special for our guests. Everyone is included, families and friends are encouraged to participate. This is done for our residents because they have become a part of our family, no extra cost is accrued.
* Extra charges may apply if resident exceeds the basic level of care.
** Pet(s) must be approved and properly vaccinated. Approval is at the descretion of the administration.